To all faculty and administrative staff,
Influenza A (H1N1) is still spreading nationwide. Some elementary schools, junior and senior high schools are in need of closing classes, as the number of infected students is increasing.
At our university, some students caught influenza in August during club activities. As the second semester starts on October 1, I am concerned by the possible spread in our campus.
In order to prevent this from happening, I would ask you to carefully follow the instructions below and to give your students advice at appropriate occasions.
- Please take following prevention measures:
- Keep away from the crowd when going out.
- Stay away from the person with the symptoms.
- Wear a medical mask.
- Gargle and wash your hands frequently.
- If you develop symptoms, block your coughs for other people.
- Cover your mouth and nose by tissue.
- Turn the face away from others.
- Keep a distance of at least one meter from surrounding people.
- Please measure your body temperature every day before coming to the university.
- If you catch a cold or develop the symptoms of the flu (e.g. a sudden high fever and coughs), please first contact public health center, and then visit the nearest medical institution and contact the following division.
- For faculty and administrative staff:
- Personnel and Labor Affairs Division ・・・Tel 045-339-3026
- For students:
- Student Support Division ・・・Tel 045-339-3114